Here is my way of sharing with all of you the journey I am embarking on in South Africa! None of it would have been possible without the love and support of so many family and friends. I thank you a million times over for making this dream a reality, being a vital part of this chapter of my life and hope you enjoy reading all about this incredible adventure. I carry a little piece of each of you in my heart on this journey of a lifetime!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My luggage has arrived!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! You'll have a great adventure, and the lives you will touch will be the better for it! Take good care, can't wait to hear more about it!
    xoxox
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing adventure and experience for you to have. I am so excited to hear all about it. Know that I am thinking of you often and sending lots of love your way! MWAH! Kiss, kiss!

    ~Jessie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Luggage! Has it "Arrived" in Cape Town yet?

    Love and Hugs!
    Bill

    ReplyDelete